**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, September 6, 2010

Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday ~ Bloopers & Outtakes!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

The theme this week over at the Trendy Treehouse is Bloopers & Outtakes. I definitely have more than a few of those. But I ended up picking this one because it really was a blooper. And it actually wasn't the only one that night ~ ALL of my pictures from my daughters' first real Halloween (they were only a month old the first time they had one) turned out blurred/out of focus/no light.

I was pretty disappointed not to have any great pictures from their first Halloween.

Until a few months ago, someone tagged me in a picture on Face.book and it turned out to be one from that night. Of both girls. In their costumes. Looking at the camera!

Saved my photobooks & memory boxes for the girls, it did!! Gotta love the FB. Sometimes.
Share your blooper pictures over at the Trendy Treehouse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment