**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, September 6, 2010

I Heart Faces Weekly Photo Challenge ~ My Summer in Review



It's a non-contest week at I Heart Faces and the theme is My Summer in Review. Because it's a non-contest week, we can use as many photos as we want! Fun!

And as much as I'd love to participate this week... I can't. And I'm bummed because next week is an off-week, too. Unfortunately for me, this is the Great Big Birthday Week for our family. See, Hubby's birthday was yesterday (Sept 7) and my birthday is Sept 12 and our twins birthday is Sept 13. That's FOUR birthdays in the span of six days. And I shouldn't forget to mention my sister on Sept 5th. And my dad on Sept 11. And my mom on Sept 21. (And two cousins on the 3rd. The 14th. Another on the 22.)

Seriously, I could go on and on ~ there are many more September birthdays in the family. But mainly, we're busy this week because it's the girls' birthday party on Sunday (my birthday ~ which is fine because I really prefer my big day to pass under the radar) and we have house cleaning and party decorating to do before then.

So in order for my sanity, I'm tagging myself out for this week. And you BET I'll be back with some Cake pictures for I Heart Faces in two weeks. It'd be impossible not to get one of those in the next few days! :)

But if you're free this week, share your Summer In Review pictures with everyone else at I Heart Faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment