**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, February 28, 2011

Giveaway at The Paper Mama!!!

There is ANOTHER giveaway over at The Paper Mama. Man, is she cool or what? You'll have to go check it out at her page if you want to know what it is.....

Just kidding. It's a super awesome Sadie Ryan Keepsake Tile! They are totally cool and can be hung on the wall or place on a stand on a table! Neat! I already know what picture I want to put on there if I win. What would you put yours?

Head on over to The Paper Mama and check it out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment