**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Thursday, November 18, 2010

Write a Post for 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Want to know how you can earn 50 free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly???
Seriously, it's SO EASY!!! You'll love it! I know you will! And I'm passing this on because well... I love free stuff. And I'm pretty sure you do, too!

Follow this link. And then follow the directions! They'll send you a link via email to another submission form (and directions on what to include in your post) where you will enter a link to your post about the cards.
You can read my post about Shutterfly's Holiday Cards here. They sent me a code for 50 free cards within a few days! I don't know if the offer is still going on but it's worth a shot! :)
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment