**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday ~ November 17th

I've never done Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays. And it's Thursday, technically.
But I'm awake. And I feel like writing. So here goes!


{one} what time do you normally wake up?
6:30am. it starts with a rustle. my eyes are closed but i'm awake. i mildly panic & start to worry that i won't be able to fall back asleep (anxiety issues i cannot explain, it really stinks!). then i have to pee. so i creep into the hallway and into the bathroom, praying to the Lord that my children aren't roused because of my getting up, and i creep back into bed and I try desperately (never succeeding) to fall back asleep... inevitably, someone is yelling through their door by 7am "Mommy Daddy I awake!" {bang, kick, bang, banging on the door until we come and get them}. it's really lovely waking up in the morning around here. ;) Sometimes though, Hubby & I will switch off waking up early/sleeping in. We're good like that.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
i do not karaoke. if i did, it would be led zeppelin.

okay. okay. i can remember karaoke-ing one time. on a cruise ship. we sang 'seasons of love' from RENT. and i rocked the **** out the high notes. i did.

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
green. my favorite.


{four} what color best matches your personality? green!

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
thanksgiving meal.


{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
too many!

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
not always. i try to remember to buy extra treats or some catnip.


{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
sure! it all ends up in the same place! And while we're talking about eating habits ~ i have a very strange habit of arranging a "last bite" from my plate. it is normally comprised of the yummiest looking bits of the meal/salad/dish, etc ... and it's totally a really weird habit that my husband & bestest-friend-ever noticed long before i even knew i was doing it. I am also a very slow eater.

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
laundry/wrangling our clothes issue in the house! between all of my clothes and all the little girls clothes in the house... it's really getting to be a problem cleaning & storing & organizing everything!

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
any seat in which i can swallow large amounts of heavy sedatives to calm my nerves. i lost TEN POUNDS (!!!!) from anxiety caused over being nervous about flying to FLA*** for a weekend trip i was taking with my mom & sisters last month. TEN. at this rate, i oughta book at trip to europe and be done with this residual baby weight forever! ;)

Link up your Wee Bit of Me Wednesday here!

*** I totally dig the days of yore, when state abbreviations were three letters. Just sayin'! ***


1 comment:

  1. Love your answers. I do that with food too. Like if I am eating a sandwich I will eat around the best bite and save it for last. lol.

    ReplyDelete