**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday ~ Babies

ShutterLoveTuesdays

This week's theme over at the Trendy Treehouse is Babies. I don't know where I'll find a picture of a baby. I don't think I have any of those. Har. Har. Har.
It took me FOREVER to pick a photo. We have thousands upon thousands of pictures of our kids (as I'm sure all the rest of you do, too). And of ALL the pictures I could choose from, I kept going back in my head to one in particular. I couldn't get it out of my mind. When we found out (at the 17 week ultrasound) that we were having twins, the thing we kept saying to each other was "Babies."
So here's my entry this week.... "Babies." I had to take a picture of this picture because (obviously) I did not snap a picture of my womb. I did do a little cropping and editing though and that is noted in my watermark. Babies.
Life is such an miracle. The creation of human life, of a baby, is such a miracle. And I just felt like stating that. :) Share your favorite Miracles (aka Babies) with the rest of us at the Trendy Treehouse! :)

2 comments: