**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shoot~N~Tell Thursday - Circular



Shoot:
Tell:
If you look closely, you'll note the very thin vine attached to the very thick pumpkin stump.
During my pregnancy with the girls, we planted pumpkin seeds.
The pumpkins never grew. My husband knew I'd be disappointed.
But alas.
My father-in-law had a brilliant idea!
Starting with a tiny pumpkin, he brought a bigger & bigger pumpkin every few weeks.
Attached the vine to the stump so it appeared to be growing.
See, it was HOT. HOT. HOT. that summer.
And I was very very very pregnant with twins. I never really went outside.
Except for every few weeks, to check on our one growing pumpkin.
This continued on until a month after the girls were born when my friends came to visit.
They noticed right away that the pumpkin hadn't grown in our backyard.
Hi. My name is Meg. I'm a city child. My husband will never let me live this down.
~
Share your Circular photos at The Franklins!

No comments:

Post a Comment