**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday ~ Weddings!

ShutterLoveTuesdays
This week's theme over at Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesdays is: Weddings!

I've been married for just over three kids now. Haha. I meant to write "just over three years now"... I can't imagine what might have caused me to write "just over three kids now" instead! I would normally have erased such a typo but this was too funny. I had to leave it in! Anyways... So Hubby & I have been married for just over three years now. We have three children, ages almost 3, almost 3, and 7 months. I may or may not have been a (doubly) pregnant bride. You do the math. :)

...ANYWAYS...

Weddings are so fun! We were second of all my friends and in the middle of all Hubby's friends to get married. We were the first to have kids. Out of every one of our friends. And we had two at once! So when our friends get married we tend to bring the kids along for the ceremony (an all-day babysitter would break the bank!). It's fun to dress them up and they almost never take away from the bride.

My entry for this week's Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday is of my second oldest daughter (by two whole minutes!) at the wedding of her 'older' sister's godfather. The old church had floor vents that were blowing air straight up. When the girls would walk over the vents, their little dresses (vintage from my own toddlerhood) would bloom up like little bells. I love remembering how they used to toddle back then and with their dresses filled with air, they're even cuter than usual.


Play along every Tuesday at The Trendy Treehouse!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I love when my girls were dresses that have been passed down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Makes me want a little girl! Visiting from Girl creative! Love your blog title! Mommyhood is a very unexpected world! I can so relate! Stop by my space sometime in the blogosphere! http://www.superherosandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete