**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday ~ Sports!

ShutterLoveTuesdays


The Trendy Treehouse, another photoblog that I frequent, has a weekly thing called "Shutter Love Tuesdays". I'm going to try and participate in that this week, too. The linky is open for 48 hours so even though it's not Tuesday anymore I can still add a picture! :)

The theme this week is: Sports!

My entry is:

We had planned to let the girls "Run the Bases" after the baseball game... we had NO IDEA it would be so crowded. With their baby sister in a sling on my shoulders & the heat rising, there was no way we could wait out the line. So... we took them to "Run the Bases" at a dilapidated baseball field near our house. The girls had virtually no idea that they weren't really running the bases. They had a blast!! Children have such an enthusiasm for life ~ the smallest activity can mean so much to them. I love to watch my kids having fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment