**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Friday, April 29, 2011

Project365 is On Its Way

At the risk of sharing TMI (I really don't care today though & I'm pretty sure all of my readers are female), I got my period yesterday and it. has. sucked. Big Time. I had such a bad headache last night that I was having trouble focusing on anything (not eyeball-focusing, mind-focusing) and then it got SO bad that I threw up.
Violently. Like twelve times in a row.

Needless to say, I went to bed early and never got the chance to get Project365 up. Sorry. My bad. I am feeling better today but still haven't had the chance to edit/date-mark my pictures, etc. Will do this at naptime. 
Thank you so much for understanding. 
Periods suck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,
    Great snapshots! Love the picture of the raisins, so cute. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/04/project-365.html

    ReplyDelete