**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home!

So we just got back from a weekend visit to my parents house. I scheduled some posts. I bet you didn't even know! Well, maybe you did if you were on my Twitter. I was twittering from Hubby's phone a bit... I had never done that before... but I really enjoyed it and now I want to be able to do it from MY phone. SO not something I "need". But it is something I "want". Ha! :)

It was my little brother's 15th birthday and he was also getting confirmed. A really BIG weekend for him, in fact!! I can't believe he is that old already!! I was 14 when he was born so... I really remember him as a baby. We actually had a pretty pleasant weekend & I'll share some pictures this week from our trip! We drove, of course, and the ride went really well! We splurged on a car dvd player with two screens. It was really time, anyways. The one we normally use for car trips is just a portable dvd player and so we had to rig it up in the car. This way is better, and now Junie has a screen in front of her instead of having to look to the side to "sort of" see it. The girls were really happy with the surprise! We said it was because "they" were doing so well with going on the potty. It was really just Magnolia who is doing so well, but we're trying to inspire Junie to do better at it. I think it worked a little bit as she went on the potty a decent amount this weekend. We'll see... fingers crossed. Tomorrow she is going to wear Tinkerbell und.er.wear. She told us so.

I am exhausted and have lots of comments to look at and people to get back to {How exciting! Comments are one of my favorite parts about blogging ~ I LOVE knowing that people are reading and what they're thinking! So thanks for commenting!}.. and a pizza to eat in the next 25 minutes ~ I hope it gets here sooner because we are SO. FREAKIN'. HUNGRY. We didn't really have much in the car to snack on and of course, we had nothing at home since we had been gone! So tomorrow, I'll take the girls to the grocery store... which will not be exciting. I don't know, maybe it will? Maybe we'll be like the millionth customer and get free groceries for life. If that happens, I pledge to buy someone groceries once a month. I'll "giveaway" a week of groceries on my blog, okay? Okay.

I'll try and get some pictures posted in the next couple days... and I'll definitely be posting tomorrow about some stuff. I'm super excited for this week's Vloggin' Vednesday and participate in this week's Shoot & Edit. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you had a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment