**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday ~ Guilty Pleasures

Vloggin' Vednesdays

Hey Hey! I'm back for Vloggin' Vednesday and the theme this week is Guilty Pleasures. Check out my Vlog to see what mine are! I hope to be able to check out everyone else's Vlogs today!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to watch my vlog!



I'm really really really really glad I started doing Vloggin' Vednesday. I'm having a BLAST with it! Check out all the other great Vednesday Vloggers at Adeline's Daddy's Blog.

Have a vabulous vednesday! ;)
{Yes. I really just did that.}

7 comments:

  1. So cute! First of all... love how you have your hair... and second of all-- TO MUCH CHOCOLATE? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello high energy! She is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I know, after I watched it I was like "Did I really say too much chocolate?" Hahaha! Thanks gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the scarf I picked up at Goodwill for $1. I find the best deals there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Loved your vlog.... you inspired me to check out this vlogging vensday thing... who knows I may start vlogging too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey, you totally should! It's a blast! I have so much fun laughing at myself while I make these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to wait till my son was down forhis nap to do my vlog because he would not stay out of the camera LOL. You all are too cute! I absolutely LOVE Starbucks, but NEVER feel guilty about it haha. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete