**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snow and Boogers

I took lots of pictures today but didn't really have time to post any. My sister brought back our car {we "let" her drive herself back to school last night.... ha!}, we were cleaning stuff, just busy with Saturday House stuff. 
You know how that goes!!

 I'll get to posting more pictures tomorrow {and I really hope to get in a Sunday Scavenger Hunt, too!}... but for now, one glance of our crazy Springstorm! :)

{magnolia tree blossoms from the yard behind ours ~ if you think these are beautiful, just wait until you see the rest of this tree!}

One closing note: My children have no problem eating their boogers during the day {ew.}. It's a constant thing, the finger in the nose that every so slyly {?spelling?} slips down into the mouth, and back up again... but as soon as we close their door for bedtime & get downstairs, the one of them "NEEEEEEEEEDS A KEE-NEX" {neeeeeeeeds a kleenex}. She is currently throwing a fit at her door because she wants a kleenex. 
She said "no" when I told her to eat it. 

I'm not a bad mom, right? 
{brb}

Okay. So I just went up there. With a kleenex. 
Nose is wiped, all is good. And my girls {the twins} tell me that they want to "cuddle". They spent their naptime "cuddling" in one bed this afternoon. It's way, impossibly too cute to say no to that. 
So I tucked them in, head to toe. That's how they were in my belly, head to toe. 
{holding back the tears}

I love those girls. Even if they do eat boogers.  

Have a FABULOUS Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment