**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I am anything BUT a Simple Woman. {ha!} However, I really dig this idea. So, I'm doing it. Simple. Simple is good sometimes. Like For Today. Every Tuesday, The Simple Woman's Daybook is posted and bloggers can link up and participate! Awesome! Let's go! :)


FOR TODAY {Tuesday, February 15, 2011}
Outside my window... Darkness. It is night.
I am thinking... How wonderful it is that the kids are in bed.
I am thankful for... my children. And my physical therapist. She deserves many thanks.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) Magnolia kicked another student today at school. This pleased no one.
From the kitchen... I am really loving my new shelves! I am disliking all the leftovers we keep having to eat.
I am wearing... Black crewneck sweater (Mossimo from Target; very lightweight) over a spandexy blue tank top. Izod golf pants in black, cozy. And my Short Grey Uggs. 
I am creating... A blog post. :)
I am going... Downstairs in the basement after this to hang out with Hubby.
I am reading... Blogs. I read blogs every day. I used to read books. Blogs are easier to read when the Littles are running around.
I am hoping... that I feel like having more kids some day because right about now, I don't.
I am hearing... Hubby cleaning the 2nd floor bathroom. God Bless Him.
Around the house... The house is a mess. A literal mess. But not inhabitable, mind you.
One of my favorite things... Getting out of the house twice a week for PT. It's been wonders for my body, and my mind.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean! Errands! Hang some frames that have been lying around (laying around?). Discover a trillion billion dollars in my backyard.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... none to share at the moment! :)


Check out The Simple Woman's Daybook for more information on participating! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment