**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Friday, January 28, 2011

Project365 ~ 22 to 24


So I didn't get the chance to pick up a card reader today so I'm HOPING I can tomorrow. And because of this whole camera issue, I couldn't transfer my Project365 pictures from the 25th through today so... I'm just posting the three that I do have for this week! By next week I should have a card reader so I'll have a photo heavy post next Friday. :)

Thanks to everyone for linking up! :)

~
Project365 ~ Days 22 to 24


{champagne, always from my favorite wine glass.... and painting. a fabulous combination!}

{my homage to vivian maier. a photographer whose work inspires me.}

{credit is due to my Hubby for taking this picture on his cell phone. he saved my entire year by doing it
because i had forgotten to take a picture! i did do the editing on it though.}
~

Please link up your Project365 posts below! I have so much fun seeing your pictures every week and seeing what inspires you every day to pick up your camera and snap. Thanks so much for sharing with me! Don't forget to come back tomorrow and share for Seen & Heard Saturday!
And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

I am linking to (and will add more throughout the weekend):
NapTime MomTog Project 365

The Daily Wyatt


2 comments:

  1. Your champagne glass is very cute! I think that's the best way to get work done!! =D Hope you get your card reader SOON!

    ReplyDelete