**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't Forget About the Giveaway!!!

Hey Readers! Don't forget about the Giveaway I'm hosting this week!! It ends tomorrow night!!!! All you need to do is comment on this post and you are entered to win a fancy schmancy Fisher Price Little People DVD!!

So come on and enter!!!

I hope to do more giveaways next year; this is just my first!!! I think we only have 2 entrants so far ~ so I guess if no one else enters than both girls have a great chance of winning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment