**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, September 6, 2010

Alphabet Shoot Photo Challenge ~ A



Barb Phillips' Photo Journal is hosting a weekly photo challenge. The theme? The Alphabet! What a fun idea! I immediately thought how neat it would be to use the pictures to create an alphabet next time I'm designing a nursery... or a frame with our last name spelled out... ooh, the possibilities are really endless! :)

ANYWAYS.... so it just started this week, which means the letter A. Next week will be the letter B. And so on and so forth. Let's start at the very beginning. I give you...

~ The Letter A ~
~from a dave matthews concert poster~

Join in the fun and share your alphabet pictures with Barb Phillip's Photo Journal!

5 comments:

  1. What's funny (to me), is even though I looked at Barb's post first... it totally never clicked to me to take a picture of something that started with the letter A. I immediately thought of taking pictures of the "alphabet".

    And so, I think I'm going to continue that. Pictures of the letter itself, instead of an object that starts with that letter. I guess the point is to use our creativity and see what we come up with... :)

    Did I really just comment on my own post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you just commented on your own post and I love it. I actually like your interpretation too...so we'll just be different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really made my day. Thanks Meg for posting any way you want. Love the A.

    ReplyDelete