**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, October 30, 2017

Tap, Tap? Is this thing on??

Wow. This blog is like a graveyard of a past life.. I haven't written in years here and I know it is time.

Is anyone still out there? Ye olde bloggy friends??

It'll take me a bit to fashion a proper 'Where the heck have you been?!" Post... But for the moment, Hubby & I did end up divorcing. It was nasty, he drug me through the mud, and somehow someway I have survived. I'm still on medicine for my depression & anxiety but I CAN say that I am happier than I ever have been in my life. Legit. 100% happier than ever before.

The Girls!!!! They are becoming Little Women so fast. Junie & Mags turned 10 in September. It was an exciting time for them, "Double Digits". They devour books and their 'baby sister' is beginning to enjoy reading the way they do. Snowdrop is a ball of surprise and excitement! She is wacky and a total ham. They are all so sweet and have such empathetic hearts. They are thoughtful and curious. In ways their dad was never able (not throwing shade, just saying), they recognize that my depression is not something to be shamed nor is it something I have entire control over. They are becoming such extraordinary people - I'm sure we all feel this way about our kids - and they bring me such joy.

I have a life here in the Little City now. My own life. I have friends; I have friends who are like family; I have acquaintance friends. These things have made so much of a difference for me.

Le sigh. This app makes blogging so easy....

I'm back, Bitches!
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment