**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blew My Cover

OOPSIE!!!
So. This blog is registered to my maiden name email address. {I don't think I can change the registered email?}
I have all mail from that address forwarded to my UnexpectedWorld email address so I can keep blog correspondence in the right place. I don't use my maiden name email address anymore; I have one with my married name that I use for regular corresponding. Yes, I do like to make things complicated for myself. :)

No one in my family {well, my sister knows about it but I don't think she reads it! If she does, Hi Bug!}, none of my friends {okay actually ONE does ~ HIIII Lucy's Mama, who will also remain anonymous!!}, nobody we see ever on a regular basis, no one knows about this blog. Or has the name of it. Or whatever.

So I received an email on Friday morning from one of Hubby's friends about some baby clothing website.
In my tired state of mind that day, I then responded to said email.
I responded to said email from my UnexpectedWorld email address.

OMG.
WTF.
AYFR?!
{AYFR?! Are You For Real?! I just made that up. I don't know if that's a real... thing.}
I am an idiot.

Her email shot me back an "Out of the Office Till Monday" automatic reply... I contemplated calling her company's IT department to explain my situation and see if they could remove the superfluous email without infringing on any privacy rights. Meh. Then I thought that was a little overboard. {LOL.}
Maybe she won't even notice the email address? Maybe she won't even care. 

This was probably bound to happen someday in one shape or form.

So, You. You know who you are.
If you pay enough attention to the email and notice the difference & decided to Google it and have just found me out:
please, pretty pretty please, don't tell anyone. 
You can totally read my blog if it interests you, just please keep what you read here private.
See, this is like the ONE place I can go to. 
And if everyone knows about it, then the fun will be gone.
The therapeutic-ness will disappear.
{My bestest friend in the entire whole universe doesn't even have the link to this blog.  Not that she couldn't read every word on here... it's just having the ability to express myself freely. She's a smart girl, she might have found it out anyways... and because she knows me so well, she hasn't told me that she has. She's really the best. The absolute best. Hey Lady. Are you reading this? I love you to pieces!!}

So yeah. Please don't tell people.

Savvy?

Fabulous!! And Thank you. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment