**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, April 4, 2011

Daffodils


My husband has always had the habit of picking flowers {or on one recent occasion, a parking sign} for me if  he's been drinking. It usually happens on his walk back home {so proud of my guy for not drinking & driving}. Walking down the sidewalk after a romantic dinner, he has been known to pluck flowers from planters or garden beds only to turn around and present it to me. It IS really sweet but it's also a little embarrassing sometimes ~ because I feel badly for the people/businesses he plucked them from. Especially when the people are standing right there. Haha! He did this before we were married, too. 
He's a total romantic when it comes to flowers! 


I woke up on Sunday morning and found these in my kitchen. Arranged in a vase. 
His mother was a florist, so this stems {ha!} from that a bit I'm sure.

As it turns out, he didn't pluck them from gardens on his walk home.
He climbed over a highway fence-guard-thingy to pick the ones that bloom in plenty along the hills that the highways go along around here....

{This is the part where I shake my head & Thank God for sending an angel watch over him on his walk home.}
{Silly Boy, I love you.}

1 comment:

  1. :) Hilarious! My husband is a lovey dovey when he has been drinking too...

    ReplyDelete