**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I just wanted to say a quick Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone! We are, of course, celebrating around here. Leprechauns came to our house last night and left coins all the way from the third floor to the first floor, where they had done some funny things to our toys, and left new Easter hats! {I know. Easter? They don't really understand yet why that's a little weird. Whatever.}The girls were so excited!! They are at school {and Zizi is napping} but after I pick them up we are headed to our favorite Irish bar/restaurant for some food and celebration! I am going to post again later but I wanted to share one photo from this morning.



Have a safe and fun Saint Patrick's Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment