**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Friday, February 4, 2011

Seen & Heard Saturday ~ February 5, 2011


Welcome to Seen & Heard Saturday, the place where we (I?) share funny, cute, or even strange things that have happened this week! Sort of like a quote book! It's mainly just another way to remind and inspire us to write down all those funny {or cute, or thoughtful, etc} things that our kids say and do. Pictures are welcome but not obligatory! Please grab my button for your post and link up!
~
Seen & Heard Saturday ~ February 5, 2011

Let's just say that the Purple Bug has bit. And it has bit HARD. Purple shirt, purple pants, purple shoes, purple socks, purple crayon, purple toothbrush, purple blanket, purple sticker, purple EVERYTHING! PURPLE!!!! Magnolia wore the purple outfit in the picture below for
THREE DAYS. I don't know what caused this obsession. I guess just being a girl? :)
~
~
Junie has been dancing and singing all over the place. She makes up these little songs and ditties. It's so sweet and her voice is so soft.
~
~
Both girls are itching to go ice skating. Favorite pretend games as of late include putting wipes on the bottom of their feet and going "Ite Kating".
~

~
"Oh, Phooey!" ~ Magnolia's newest form of expressing her dislike for something. Sometimes she says "Oh Nuts!" but we're trying to break her of that habit.
~
~
"...Jesus, God, and the Hole." ~ Junie
"The Hole? Like the Holy Spirit?" ~ Hubby
"Yeah." ~ Junie
{I guess they must be on some sort of nickname agreement?}
~
~
"Mommy? You put on bah-yay moo-sic (ballet music) now please? I need to have my singing lesson." ~ Junie
~

~



No comments:

Post a Comment