**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Sunday, February 27, 2011

17 Followers!!

17 Followers!!! WOW!!!

Just last night, while meeting The Pioneer Woman, I was talking with some of the other ladies in line. We were discussing blogging and they asked about my following. I chuckled and announced "I have SIXTEEN followers!!!" Then I went on to say that I don't blog as often as I'd like but that I'm surprised nonetheless that SIXTEEN people have chosen to follow my meanderings on the web.

I'm impressed. And grateful for your following. Thank you! And then I wake up this morning and I have ANOTHER FOLLOWER!! 17 in total!!! WOW! Thanks Everyone!! :)

So I tried to go and follow all of you back... and it worked for most of you! The ones it didn't work for... I'm guessing you don't have a blog? Right? Okay. :)

One More Question: Do all of you use Google Reader? Or are you old-school like me and go page by page checking for new posts? I'm considering to start using Google Reader after all the recommendations by the other bloggers to whom I talked. I'm a big fan of seeing all the fol-de-rol on your pages but I'd like to test out the Reader for a bit to see if I like it more.

3 comments:

  1. Nope-- I have never used Google reader.... I think as impersonal as the internet is already-- it is far less impersonal to visit the actual blog! So glad to be your 17th follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! You were actually the 16th!! I'm so excited to have new people following. I got two new followers in the span of approximately 24 hours. WILD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Google reader. It's so nice to peruse through snippets of my favorite blogs and figure out if I'm going to read the post. Let's face it, some days we're busy and don't have time to visit all our favorites, so if a topic jumps out at me, I go.

    ReplyDelete