**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vote for Me Please!!! ~ #250


Now don't feel like you have to!
Really, I mean that! But I entered this super cute picture of Snowdrop in the I Heart Faces photo challenge ~ and WE (The Internet Peoples) get to vote on our favorite!! So if you have a minute, please do hop on over to I Heart Faces and give me a little vote! I'm #250! This is the photo I entered:

There are some REALLY GREAT and sometimes really funny pictures that other people have in the running, so you really should check out all the other peoples' pictures in case you'd rather vote for their picture! I had a really hard time deciding. There are 839 (!) entries!! Is it wrong to share who I voted for? I voted for #553 . I thought her picture was really sweet and it kept sticking out at me when I went over the thumbnails of all the entries.

So there you have it folks! Vote for me please, #250 ~ or whichever entry you like best! But you should go and vote! And you should do it before the polls close. Which is in a couple days!
EDITED TO SAY THAT: I just realized I can vote for FIVE different pictures! Awesome!! I am off to do some voting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet face...and expression. Oh my, so precious! Thank you for your visit to my blog...and for following! love it! And how fantastic your blog is too, following you back!

    ReplyDelete