**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seen & Heard Saturday ~ January 15, 2011

**Edited to say that I am SO SORRY this got screwed up! I started this post on January 11th, and just realized (now, 7:45pm Saturday) that when I published it last night (at 2am....), it posted in between posts that went up around the 11th and not on today. So anyways, link up! :) Geez, hopefully next week I'll have the hang of this blogging-thing. LOL. ;)

Welcome to the very first official Seen & Heard Saturday here at my blog! It's the sort of post where we can share pictures, quotes, short stories of cute or funny or strange things that have happened with our kids (or whoever, whatever) this week! I don't want to limit this to only people who have kids, so if you have something you've Seen & Heard this week and want to share ~ well please do share it! :)
Grab my button for your post and link up so we can check out what's been Seen & Heard at your place! Now let's get started!
~~~~

{seen:}


~~~~

"Daddy, you my bits." ~ Junie

"Excuse me?" ~ Daddy, thinking she's just called him her b.it.ch.

"You my bits." ~ Junie

"Whoa, wait a second. What does that mean?" ~ Daddy

"You my bits fren ever." ~ Junie {best friend ever}

"Mommy's my bits." ~ Mags

~~~~
{seen:}
~~~~

"But I don't want Him to be hurting." ~ Junie, regarding Jesus on the cruicifix in the hallway at school. I had to explain to her why Jesus had blood on his hands and feet. She has such a great (meaning big) interest in God and Jesus and Mary, and an obvious love for them; she's talked so much recently about them.

~~~~

"I want to be a big girl so I can drink DaddyBeer." ~ Junie. DaddyBeer is actually CocaCola.

~~~~
{seen:} ~~~~

"But Mommy, I don' wandt you to go. I lah-v you. I wandt you to tsay right here wit me." ~my Magnolia girl, nearly every time I've left the house on errands and left her home.

~~~~

{seen:}

~~~~

Link up your Seen & Heard Saturday post right here!







No comments:

Post a Comment