**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Thursday, January 13, 2011

Phew, what a day!

My day started with showering the girls and layering them up for the cold. I left the baby at home with my husband and took them to school. I dropped them off and spent the next three hours running various errands. There was even time to grab a Starbucks before I had to pick them up! What luck! :)

We got home and I finished making lunch while my husband went off to work for a couple hours before I had to leave again. The girls and I hung out and then got ready for naptime. I got them to bed and hopped in the shower. See, I FINALLY made an appointment to see someone about my tailbone so I got myself presentable and I was off.

I'm SO GLAD {let's say that one more time, SO GLAD} I made this appointment. I waited so long to do it because everyone told me to just give it time because tailbones take a long time to heal. Well, it's been a year. So I believe adaquate time has passed and I am ready to not be in pain anymore. Geez, this tailbone really is a pain in the ---. So I'm going to see a physical therapist and she's super nice. I'm really glad I felt comfortable with her from the get-go so it was really easy to be open & honest with her about what's going on. Basically, my tailbone STILL hurts from when it "cracked" during childbirth.

From what the physical therapist could tell today, it moves around more than it should and she thinks it probably healed incorrectly and is sitting sideways (more or less). OUCH. Yep, it hurts! My pelvis is also "off". The right side is tilted forward, which she says is putting strain on the muscles in my pelvis, thus straining the mis-healed-sideways-tailbone even furthur. While that all stinks a lot, it's just so wonderful to have some answers. Or at least, valid reasonings why things might not be feeling so awesome in my pelvis since the baby was born. She does tell me that it's something we can almost definitely for sure fix with some PT. So thaaaat gives me hope! :) I really think this is going to help and I'm so glad to have finally started going. I'll go twice a week {thankyouJesus!} for the next three weeks. And then we'll go from there!

YAY! I can't wait to sit for a long period of time!! :) Haha.

In other news, I am keeping up with my Project365 picture taking and am excited to post my pictures tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment