**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Friday, December 31, 2010

And the Winner is.........

I decided to post this tonight, before the ball drops, instead of tomorrow. Something about having last year's business completed by the time the new year arrives...? It sounded right to me! :) So without further ado ~ There were only two contestants so Ladies, you really did have some luck on your side! And as luck would have it, Sarah won the giveaway!!!

I am really hoping to have more giveaways with better prizes next year! So stick around!!! Thank you so much for playing in my first one ~ Sarah, please contact me via email with a mailing address!!
And Happy New Year!!!!!!!

1 comment: