**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Monday, November 8, 2010

Why, hello there!

Sorry I've been amiss this week! We just decided we're finally super-serious about listing our house. There is this house we found that is for sale. And the yard is like... a dream! And it's a five minute walk to the girls' school ~ through backyards. We don't even have to get on a sidewalk! The house isn't perfect (it would need lots of work). This probably isn't the house for us, but we've been inspired to sell our house so we can really start looking for a new one. (We're strict on adhereing to a one-mortgage-policy.) So we've been packing things up all week to remove any clutter (we've still got so much to get out of here!) and cleaning things, etc. Needless to say I've been busy. And tired by the time the kids are in bed.

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who read and keep up on following this here little blog. I hope to find time this week to play catch-up on some photo challenges and contests... and of course, check out everything you all have been up to! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything. Hopefully you can get your house sold. :D I really want to sell our too, just don't know if anyone would buy it.

    ReplyDelete