**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Paper Heart Camera Show and Tell ~ From Your Heart

Photography love...
I totally never thought I'd go this personal with a blog post. But I've arrived here tonight and I'm feeling personal. So I'm gonna share. This week's Show and Tell theme is "From the Heart".
Show:

Tell:I did not take this photo but I did edit it. My husband took this photo on Day Two of us being home with the girls (so when the twins were one week old). Breastfeeding didn't go far past this moment ~ but I tried, I did. From my heart the effort spilled out of me (just not out of my milk jugs unfortunately), all for the great love I felt for them. I tried because I loved them and I thought I was doing them some good and because well, isn't that what I was supposed to be doing? I'm not posting this to be an advocate of breastfeeding, I mean, it's great and all ~ but it's totally your choice and I don't judge as long as you're choosing to feed your baby. I'm posting this picture because it makes me think of when I was just beginning to do everything "From the Heart" for these girls. For all my girls.

Show and Tell what's in your heart with The Paper Heart Camera! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment. It was so cute watching the kittens being born.

    I've got twins too! They're four now. I fed them for two weeks when they were little and then stopped for various reasons so this post really hit a chord with me.

    You sound as though you're a FAB mummy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete