**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eligibility & Photo Protection

So, I have HTML on my blog that protects anyone from right-clicking & saving any photos I have on here. Not to say someone couldn't find a way to grab my pictures if they really really really wanted to... I just think having this step might prevent it from happening. A road block of sorts.

Anyways. So since I have this HTML thing, does it mean that I can't win any contests that I enter because my photo can't be grabbed by the contest-holding-website?

Just a thought of mine! Do you have a thought on the subject?? Do share!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea this existed. I'm going to have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete