**Announcements**


2/12/2012 UPDATE: So here's the thing. Hubby & I are getting a divorce. I'm not advised to blog during this time so... Still on hold here. Will blog again when I can, I miss it so dearly. :)
I can still be reached via email: theunexpectedworldofmommyhood@gmail.com Thanks everyone for your prayers and support at this time. The going is tough, but I am tougher and know a better future is waiting. ~ Meg :)

9/26/2011 UPDATE: My blog is "on hold" for a little bit... there is A LOT going on around here {so there are no worries, everyone is healthy!} and I'm really just not ready to blog about it. I will be back. Thanks for understanding!! :)





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday ~ How To



Vloggin' Vednesdays


What I Talk About Today:
How I Organize Baby Clothes
{The original video was about twelve minutes. The one you'll watch today goes about five/six minutes. I cut it off there before I started to talk about how I decorated Snowdrop's nursery/the guest bedroom/the playroom (it's all of those things) on a budget. If there is enough interest expressed in the comments, then I will post the rest of it for you. K? Awesome. :)}


So a few notes on this here vlog:
1. I had some really great captions going on here in the video but someone (ahem, Windows Live Movie Maker) kept stalling and messing up the placement of the captions. And then I fixed it and uploaded my video. But it was still messed up. So I tried again until the program had some error and closed before I had saved my most recent edits. I gave up because I've been working on this since naptime and they are going to bed for the night right now, so..... I just need to get it posted.
2. I forgot to mention that my mother-in-law is also partially responsible for all the baby clothes.
3. My baby & I did not match on purpose with our green shirts. We are just cool like that.
4. Sorry I say "um" all the time. Um... yeah.
5. If I ever have a boy, he is probably going to be wearing a lot of pink. And purple. He will be a girly man.
{I think you have to say Girly Man like Ah-nold. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)}


Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog! Head on over to Adeline's Daddy and link up your Hot Vliggity Vlog for Vloggin' Vednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment